At Parable We Value
This includes our church partners as well as our teammates. We all thrive when we tackle problems together, look for win-win solutions, and delight our partners and team
Our job is to educate and inform others so the information passes along, and they, in their own right, can shine!
We work hard so that we can take great care of our communities and employees. We earmark 10% of our previous year’s income for internal and external giving. This takes the shape of benefits, our annual retreat, and special surprises throughout the year. We also support healthy pastors and their families through retreats and counseling. It also takes the shape of our openness and sharing so everyone is generously informed about our business and what we do.
Healthy Life Rhythms.
We all have lives outside of work. Parable was born out of the passion of a stay-at-home mom, so true flexibility to meet all the demands of life is something we live by and pride ourselves on!
We trust in adult behavior. We all work virtually with no micromanagement. Without trust, none of this would work. We trust you to do right by our company, by our church partners and by our teammates.
Virtual, but Together.
We have teammates and clients all across the country. We have clients all across the country. It is up to each and every one of us to manage ourselves and our own time, but at the same time be willing and able to jump in as a team. We look to meet face to face via technology as a first option, then a phone call, and finally text. The more we can remember to communicate face to face and remember we’re all human and doing our best, the more our other values will be supported.
With that in mind take a look at the job description below and if is sounds like a good fit consider appliying
Partner Engagement Lead Job Description
Salary Range: $60,000 – $120,000 (Base plus Commission)
Job Summary: We are seeking a dynamic and goal-oriented Partner Engagement Lead to direct our sales team and drive business growth. As a Partner Engagement Lead, you will be responsible for developing effective sales strategies, building client relationships, and ensuring the achievement of sales targets. You may also need to sell as you manage in this specific role. Your leadership skills will be crucial in motivating and guiding the sales team towards success. Join us in this exciting role and make a significant impact on our sales journey.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to exceed sales targets and revenue goals.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, target markets, and potential clients for business expansion.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key clients, understand their needs, and provide solutions to foster long-term partnerships.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the sales team, providing guidance and support to enhance their performance and professional growth.
- Set clear sales targets, track progress, and provide regular reports to senior management, offering insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align sales and marketing efforts and implement effective sales campaigns.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions to identify opportunities and adjust sales strategies.
- Represent the company at sales meetings, conferences, and networking events to showcase our products/services and expand our network.
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management to optimize resource allocation and productivity.
- Monitor and analyze sales data, customer feedback, and market trends to identify areas for improvement and drive sales performance.
- Provide feedback to senior management on market insights, customer needs, and potential product/service enhancements.
- Implement and improve sales processes, systems, and tools to streamline operations and enhance sales effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven track record as a Sales Manager or in a similar sales leadership role, consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets. Alternatively, a proven track record as an Engagement Director for a nonprofit, consistently achieving or exceeding donation targets.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques, market dynamics, and competitor analysis.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet clients and attend industry events.
Salary & Compensation: We offer a competitive salary range of $65,000 to $120,000, including a base salary and a commission structure. The actual compensation will depend on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Our base plus commission structure provides a guaranteed base salary along with an attractive commission component based on individual and team performance.
Benefits: 3% SIMPLE IRA match after $5000 earned, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, $25,000 life insurance policy, vision insurance, dental insurance, unlimited PTO and health insurance. Some benefits are only available after the first 90 days.