At Parable We Value
This includes our church partners as well as our teammates. We all thrive when we tackle problems together, look for win-win solutions, and delight our partners and team
Our job is to educate and inform others so the information passes along, and they, in their own right, can shine!
We work hard so that we can take great care of our communities and employees. We earmark 10% of our previous year’s income for internal and external giving. This takes the shape of benefits, our annual retreat, and special surprises throughout the year. We also support healthy pastors and their families through retreats and counseling. It also takes the shape of our openness and sharing so everyone is generously informed about our business and what we do.
Healthy Life Rhythms.
We all have lives outside of work. Parable was born out of the passion of a stay-at-home mom, so true flexibility to meet all the demands of life is something we live by and pride ourselves on!
We trust in adult behavior. We all work virtually with no micromanagement. Without trust, none of this would work. We trust you to do right by our company, by our church partners and by our teammates.
Virtual, but Together.
We have teammates and clients all across the country. We have clients all across the country. It is up to each and every one of us to manage ourselves and our own time, but at the same time be willing and able to jump in as a team. We look to meet face to face via technology as a first option, then a phone call, and finally text. The more we can remember to communicate face to face and remember we’re all human and doing our best, the more our other values will be supported.
With that in mind take a look at the job description below and if is sounds like a good fit consider appliying
Sales Support Job Description
Position/Job Title: Sales Support
Reports to: Director of Partner Engagement
Salary Range: $20,000-$25,000/year
FLSA Status: salary, non-exempt
Employment Status: Part Time
Effective Date: June 22, 2022
Benefits: 3% SIMPLE IRA match after $5000 earned, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, $25,000 life insurance policy, vision insurance, unlimited PTO. Some benefits are only available after the first 60 days.
Wins are Reached by:
- Sales data measurement that is correct and comprehensive
- Hubspot administration with full understanding of software capabilities to meet company needs
- Proposal support working across departments to gather necessary information
- Reports and forecasting as it relates to sales activities
- Manage the HubSpot process for 90 day automations, general technical support, and side projects for the sales team
- Social media scheduling and following through of plan delivered by outsourced vendor
- Conference calendar and detail management
- Swag mailings/coordination as needed
- New lead management post conferences/events
Skills Needed to Win:
- Friendly and warm demeanor
- Detail oriented
- Task driven
- Able to communicate with other team members
- Familiar with bookkeeping/accounting terminology and technology
- Comfortable with technology and learning new things
Position in Accountability Chart:
Sales Support >> >>Partner Engagement Director >> Integrator