When you look at your church’s spreadsheet
do you feel inspired?
Because many pastors of established churches don’t.
They feel confused at best. Or depressed at worst.
Why? Because many established churches use technologies and systems that no longer work for them. The most straightforward task may take hours. And the slightest change in a precariously balanced staff could spell total disaster.
Plus, as the complexity of ministry grows, many leaders find they’re no longer spending money in ways that reflect their heart for people.
Or their vision for the church.
It’s time to get every dollar back on His mission.
Unlock the story your numbers are telling… We’ll focus on the numbers.
Book A Call
- Use our state-of-the-art Financial Operating System
- Work with a whole team of mission-driven financial pros
- Make sure your accounts are whiter than snow
Implement our Proven Process
and get ready to drop the mic after every board meeting.
Book A Call
Start where you are.
We’ll learn who you are and how we can best meet your needs during our kickoff call.
Surround yourself with our team.
Our financial storytellers have superpowers in accounting, bookkeeping, and consulting.
Create healthy rhythms.
We help implement regular rhythms around operations, budgeting, and reporting.
Live out your mission.
Let our custom-designed system propel you forward in your God-sized mission.
Let’s develop a plan that’s right for you.
Here are ways Parable serves established ministries.
Bookkeeping and Accounting
- QuickBooks Online or Xero
- Pay Bills via Bill.com
- Track Payments
- Make Deposits
- Reconcile bank statements
- Get reports to you and your CPA
- Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly Payroll
- E-file payroll deposits
- E-file Quarterly 941 filings
- Annual 1099 and W-2 filings
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k)/403(b) contributions available
- Housing Allowance for pastors
- Online paystub access
- Assess Areas of Concern
- Define Problems and Solutions
- Create Process Mapping
- Use online tools for real-time data
- Results Compensation Structures
- Participation Age Concepts
- Explore technologies