Does healthy church growth mean
exhausted, unhealthy church leaders?
Because you weren’t born to be a plate-spinner.
When a church is new, leaders and their core team go all in. Staying up all night to pay bills, for example, is part of the deal.
But when you’re multiplying disciples, you need more than a seat-of-the-pants financial strategy if you’re going to have enough energy left to do ministry.
Because the longer churches go without established systems, reporting that makes sense, and dedicated professional help…
The more your team risks burning out. And the more you risk making a critical error.
Don’t let the busyness of ministry hold your mission back.
You focus on changing lives. We’ll focus on the numbers.
Book A Call
- Team support so your numbers never go on vacation
- Two sets of eyes on every bill
- Controls and policies to minimize fraud
Implement our Proven Process
and stay focused on the work of ministry.
Book A Call
Start where you are.
We’ll learn who you are and how we can best meet your needs during our kickoff call.
Surround yourself with our team.
Our financial storytellers have superpowers in accounting, bookkeeping, and consulting.
Create healthy rhythms.
We help implement regular rhythms around operations, budgeting, and reporting.
Live out your mission.
Live and minister with confidence, knowing your finances are on-mission with you.
Let’s develop a plan that’s right for you.
Here are ways Parable serves fast-growing churches.
Bookkeeping and Accounting
- QuickBooks Online or Xero
- Pay Bills via Bill.com
- Track Payments
- Make Deposits
- Reconcile bank statements
- Get reports to you and your CPA
- Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly Payroll
- E-file payroll deposits
- E-file Quarterly 941 filings
- Annual 1099 and W-2 filings
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k)/403(b) contributions available
- Housing Allowance for pastors
- Online paystub access
- Assess Areas of Concern
- Define Problems and Solutions
- Create Process Mapping
- Use online tools for real-time data
- Results Compensation Structures
- Participation Age Concepts
- Explore technologies